Coloring is no longer just for kids. Adults world-wide are spending their time coloring books and pages with a variety of colored pencils, markers, and crayons. Now your clients and patients can experience what millions already know--coloring is therapeutic and just plain fun!
This 16 page guide is for speech pathologists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists, and ANYONE who works with adults in any setting. It includes:
* Choosing coloring books and materials for adults.
* Choosing coloring materials for low vision and mobility challenges
* Cognitive deficits to address such as attention, memory, and visual neglect.
* Suggested coloring activities to address your patient's goals.
* How occupational therapy and physical therapy can utilize coloring in therapy
ALSO included are 7 coloring pages you can use TODAY in your next therapy session.