A comprehensive study guide including:
1. Teacher's introduction;
2. List of characters;
3. Guiding questions and helpful commentary for each chapter. The questions encourage readers to a deeper understanding of the background, themes, and characters of the text. They are designed to stimulate thought, discussion and interpretation, not to test, and can be used for self-study, homework, group discussion in class, jigsaw groups, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
4. Materials and ideas for discussion on the controversial nature of this text;
5. Ideas for groupings for classroom discussion, feedback, and presentation;
6. Vocabulary activity and test (with answers);
7. Suggestions for further reading.