50% off for the first 24 hours!
Use this favorite familiar fairy tale
to practice literacy skills in pre-k and kindergarten
. Children listen for the number of syllables
in a word and clip the number on the clip cards. They use magnetic letters to match letters that spell Three Bears vocabulary
using the same words and pictures allow them to color the word, build the word, then write the word
. Word and letter cards are also included for the students to match up at the pocket chart
or as a memory type game if they are ready.
For more Three Bears activities see these
• The Three Bears Puzzles Skip Counting by 2, 5 and 10
• The Three Bears Literacy and Math Centers Bundle PK and K
• The Three Bears Clip It Counting 1-8 and Initial Sounds
• Syllables The Three Bears
• Sight Word Reader and Pocket Chart Cards Goldilocks and the Three Bears
• Goldilocks and The Three Bears Sequencing, Characters and Setting Centers
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Click this link to become a follower. Follow The Fun Factory.
❤️Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org