This is a book companion for the book "The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark" by Ken Geist.
There are 8 activities and bag tags included. I laminate the activities (except the worksheets). I put each activity in a paper bag and use the bag tags to label each bag. The activities are:
1. Comprehension -8 comprehension questions with 3 picture answer choices
2. Sequence-9 pictures to sequence (could also be used for retelling
3. Count the objects-students count the objects on each card and record their answers on the recording sheet
4. Story Elements-students fill in the story elements page
5. Blends and Digraphs-students sort the pictures, using their beginning blend or digraph (works on sh, ch, tr, st)
6. Rhyming Words-8 rhyming word cards (students pick the word that rhymes with the word given) (uses a choice of 3)
7. Compare and contrast-students compare and contrast The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark and The Three Little Pigs
8. Written Expression-students write about what they would build their house out of and illustrate it
Thank you for looking!