Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Three Little Pigs” by James Marshall.
- Available: Level 2 curriculum unit.
- The storybook is not included.
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; The Three Pigs Learn to Write; Colored Houses; Three Pigs Rhyming Words Cards; Big Bad Wolf Can Trace and Print His Letters
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Graphing Types of Houses; How Many Sticks Are in a Bundle?; Stick Rulers – Measuring; Wolf Can Draw His Shapes
- Native Wolf Journal; Exploring Apples; Making Applesauce; Exploring Turnips; Making Butter; Making Ice Cream; Fun Pig Facts; Fun Wolf Facts
- Three Pigs Creative Writing Prompt; School Scavenger Hunt; What’s in Your House Journal
- Building A House Community Helpers; Who Lives in Your House – Child and Parent Activity; Field Trip to Home Improvement Store – Checklist and Journal; Exploring Types of Houses