This 10 page Mini Flip Book is designed to be a companion to the fable "The Tortoise and the Hare".
Page 1: Title Page and Author's Name
Page 2: Make a Prediction about the story (pre-reading prediction)
Page 3: Vocabulary Look up to help understand the story before reading (4 words)
Page 4: Identify Story Elements- setting and main characters
Page 5: Story Re-Tell "First... Then..."
Page 6: Story Re-Tell "Next... Finally..."
Page 7: Two Short Answer Reading Comprehension Questions
Page 8: "Meet the Characters" describe the hare and the tortoise
Page 9: Short answer question tying the story to the student's personal life
Page 10: Short answer question tying the story to the student's personal life
This product would be a GREAT companion to the short story!
Other ideas to use this product would be:
-- A classroom center to have students create their own flip book
-- An activity for early finishers
-- A great sub activity!
PLEASE VIEW THE FILE TO SEE THE EXACT PRODUCT!
**** Additional Mini Books that You Might Love ****
• National Popcorn Day-January 19th- Mini Book
• National Read Across America 10 page Mini Book
• Celebrating Easter Around the World Mini Book
• Celebrating Valentine’s Day Around the World Mini Book
• Celebrating Dr. Seuss’ Birthday-March 2nd Mini Book
• The History of St. Patrick’s Day Mini Book
• 5 Day Kindness Challenge Mini Book
• 100th Day of School Mini Book
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!