Twelve paper toys and games that reinforce basic math skills, addition, subtraction, multiplication, skip counting and fractions
Supporting the National Math Standards
• Turtle Arcade – Operations on numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication.
• Animal Count – Counting and cardinality to 10.
• Grumpy Monkeys – Practice adding one digit numbers
• Counting Clown Fish – Practice adding two or more numbers, 1-10.
• Polygon Parade – Names of solid geometrical shapes, including tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron. Practice with operations on numbers 1-10.
• The Psychic Lion – Foundations for multiplication, with practice counting forward and backward by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s.
• The Picky Parrot – Visual fraction models, practice adding fractions. Understanding addition and subtraction of fractions as joining and separating parts referring to the
• Multi-pies – Self-checking multiplication practice.
• The Ticket Booth - Practice matching numerals and coins, addition, matching sums with coins.
• Puppy Party Marbles – Addition practice, 1-10.
• The Dancing Clown and The Clever Person Award – Math is fun, and full of rewards you might not expect!
Fifty-six page PDF Download