The Tundra The Tundra The Tundra
Flip Flap Book™ The Tundra Flip Flap Book™ Flip Flap Books
Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the TUNDRA using this fresh and funky flip-flap book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 T-U-N-D-R-A Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Insects. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the Tundra Biome.
- define what the Tundra is and write the two types of Tudra
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in
summer and winter
- draw and label three different animals that live in the
- write two facts about each animal
- Sketch a Scene - the students will illustrate what a Tundra
Biome looks like
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world
map that show where the Tundra biomes are, create a map
key, and label a compass rose
Want to check out my BIOMES OF THE WORLD BUNDLE?
Biomes of the Word Flip Flap Book™ BUNDLE
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.