The Twelve Grapes | Doce Uvas Tradition Worksheet
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Want to get your plans ready for when you get back to school? What better opener to the year than an entire mini-unit/lesson on New Year's Eve & New Year's traditions in Latin America & Spain! I know that in my many years as a teacher, that is always how I start off a "new year": by observinPrice $10.40Original Price $13.00Save $2.60
- This variety of activities and resources are a wonderful way to explore Latino/Spanish culture--webquests, Pear Decks, research projects, song studies, and more! Check out the materials below, which focus on seven major calendar events: -Día de los muertos-Thanksgiving-Navidad (en Puerto Rico)-El AñPrice $42.39Original Price $52.99Save $10.60
- Looking for Winter, Christmas break, & New Year's plans for the months of December & January? Activities that are done for you and simplify your life? Introducing my Winter Bundle, which will prepare you for the weeks leading into Vacation and the initial days when you get back! Core activitPrice $23.20Original Price $29.00Save $5.80
Want to get your plans ready for when you get back to school? What better ice-breaker or opener than a worksheet on the Doce Uvas/Twelve Grapes tradition in Hispanic countries! The worksheet comes embedded with a video that further explains the tradition!
I hope you enjoy this interactive worksheet! You can either use just this resource as an ice breaker to the New Year or in conjunction with my other resources to make it into a full-blown mini-unit/lesson!
What you get:
- 1 interactive worksheet (Google Slide), including an awesome video that can be captioned (and translated)!
- The slide can be edited
- BONUS WRITING ACTIVITY OPPORTUNITY!
- 4-page writing activity: Three Kings Letter. Includes cultural details and vocabulary to get started. Can be done digitally or printed! Check out the details in your download!
What you can do:
- Use this as an ice-breaker to your first days back to school by exploring what students' goals are for the New Year
- Use it in conjunction with my other products to make a full-blown mini-unit/lesson!
I hope you enjoy this resource! If you have any questions or comments about this resource, remember to reach out to me in the Q&A section first before leaving a review so that I may address your concern❤️
Do you like cultural activities like this? Take a look around my store for more culture-based activities.
⭐ Writing Activity: Deseos para el año nuevo
⭐ Bundle: New Year's Eve and New Year's/La Nochevieja y el Año Nuevo-No PREP
CLICK TO FOLLOW ME!
Please remember to leave a five-star review of the product! If you can't leave a five-star review, please leave me a message in the Q&A section so that I can address your concerns.
Created for teachers by a teacher. ❤️
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org