Buy the bundle and save 25%. The Twilight Zones Lessons "The Bundle, Resources for 5 Episodes" - includes: "Time Enough at Last," "The Masks," "To Serve Man," "A Stop at Willoughby," and "Nothing in the Dark." Motivate your students, encourage deep thinking, and use these CCSS aligned lessons. Win, win, win! For me, the Zone serves as a great classroom management tool - my students will gladly cooperate on anything I ask of them, knowing that they will be rewarded with an episode. It's become part of our classroom culture and leads to connections with other concepts and lessons.
Episode lessons include: "Time Enough at Last," "The Masks," "To Serve Man," "A Stop at Willoughby," and "Nothing in the Dark."
♥ ♥ If you like this product, you may also enjoy:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Twelve Angry Men In-Class Performance for Middle and High School
Keywords: junior high, secondary, critical thinking, 1950s, 1960s, American culture, television, classic, science fiction, horror.