This resource is included in a bundle!
The Twilight Zone 5-Episode Lesson Bundle
Hook and engage your language arts students with the power of ideas and creativity - relating literary concepts to episodes of "The Twilight Zone" makes your kids want to come to class. Enough lesson material for 2-3 days - depending on how you choose to use it. And you're connecting to their love of video, questioning established norms, and lots of irony. Deep-level thinking with analysis and evaluation.
This is a three part activity analyzing the episode entitled "The Masks" - before the video, during, and after it as well. This includes a partner discussion prompt as well as a constructed-response question and rubric.
Also includes a link to an extension article on the cultural, historical, and philosophical significance of "The Twilight Zone."
Literary elements such as characterization, setting, mood, symbolism, foreshadow, thesis.
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
I'm so glad you visited my store! Come back again soon.