This resource is included in two bundles!
The Twilight Zone 5-Episode Lesson Bundle
Student ♥ Engagement Bundle of Language Arts Lessons for Middle and High School
Perfect for any time of year - The Twilight Zone lesson material. Hook and engage your language arts students with the power of ideas and creativity - relating literary concepts to episodes of "The Twilight Zone" makes your kids want to come to class. "Time Enough at Last" is considered the most memorable of all TZ episodes - it is THE classic. Lesson materials and resources in this packet contains enough lesson material for 2-3 days, if you so choose. CCSS and ACT Quality Core. And you're connecting to your students love of video, questioning established norms, and providing lots of irony. Deep-level thinking with analysis and evaluation.
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Thank you so much for visiting my store!