Hook and engage your language arts students with the power of ideas and creativity!
This resource is included in two bundles:
➛The Twilight Zone 5-Episode Lesson Bundle
➛Student ♥ Engagement Bundle of Language Arts Lessons for Middle and High School
Perfect for any time of year, "The Twilight Zone" lesson material will make your kids want to come to class. "Time Enough at Last" is considered the most memorable of all TZ episodes - it is THE classic. The resources in this packet contain enough material to keep your students thinking critically and creatively for 2-3 days. CCSS and ACT Quality Core-based. Plus you'll be tapping into your students love of video, questioning established norms, and providing lots of irony. Deep-level thinking with analysis and evaluation.
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
More Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
Thank you so much for visiting my store!