This resource is included in a bundle! Check it out:
The Twilight Zone Collection of Lessons for Five Episodes
Twilight Zone lesson plan resources and worksheets. Hook and engage your language arts students with the power of ideas and creativity - relating literary concepts to episodes of "The Twilight Zone" makes your kids want to come to class. Enough lesson material for 3 days (or more) - depending on how you choose to use it. And you're connecting to their love of video, questioning established norms, and providing lots of irony. Deep-level thinking with analysis and evaluation.
1. Day One teaching directions.
2. Thoughts to Ponder writing activity.
3. Guided Informational Reading handout with questions
4. Answer key.
5. Words in Context mini-lesson questions.
6. Answer key for students with vocabulary related to “To Serve Man.”
7. Journal prompt (in handout form in case that’s more handy for you). Fit the journal entry in wherever it best works in your daily schedule.
8. Day One closing Question.
9. Day Two teaching directions.
10. Universal Messages handout to use to focus thinking as students watch the video.
11. Rod Serling’s closing narration reflection.
12. Follow-Up lesson: The Idiom.
13. Post-Viewing Enrichment ideas.
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Goal-Setting for Teens
End of the Semester Student Evaluation and Goal Setting
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
I am glad you visited my store! Come back again soon.