The Twits by Roald Dahl
DIGITAL NOVEL NOTEBOOK FOR GOOGLE DRIVE/GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Works with independent reading, reading groups, book clubs, and read-aloud. This product can be used in 1:1 classroom or on desktop computers as a station.
Why use The Twits as a DIGITAL Interactive Notebook?
• Paperless Resource with 49 Slides of Reading Strategies, Response Journal,
and Extension Activities
• No Prep Format with READY TO GO Activities for The Twits
• Very ENGAGING with Colorful Graphics
• Teacher can assign Strategies/Skills as it fits their students.
• Creative Thinking Utilizing Technology
This DIGITAL unit is created using Google Slides and can be shared with students through Google Slides or Google Classroom. My students LOVE sharing their ideas in this format instead of paper/pencil. VERY ENGAGING!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PRODUCT FOR THE TWITS:
• Predict the Story with the 5 W’s Graphic Organizer
• Sorting Story Words- Sort Story Words in Categories with Moveable Pieces
• Setting of the Story Graphic Organizer
• My Word Journal Graphic Organizer for Vocabulary
• Jot Thoughts- Reading Response of Chapters includes Favorite Part, Important
Event, Ah-Ha Moment, Question I Have, My Prediction
• Text to Self-Connections
• Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer- Some Events Given and Write Your Own
• My Journal- Comprehension Questions for The Twits
• Sequencing- Events are put in order with moveable numbered pieces
• Character Analysis Graphic Organizer- Character Change, Goals,
• Quote from Story- Writing Extension Activity for The Twits
• Inferring Character’s Feelings Graphic Organizer
• Summarize with 5 W’s Graphic Organizer
• Compare/Contrast Two Characters Graphic Organizer
• Character Advice- Letter Writing Activity
• Character Summary Graphic Organizer
• Character Award Extension Activity
• Interview a Character Activity- Write Questions/Answers as a Character
• Genre for The Twits
• Author’s Purpose
• Theme of The Twits
• Dear Author Letter Writing Activity
• You're Hired Writing Activity- Write a New Ending for The Twits
• Key Events in Beginning, Middle, and End
• My Final Thoughts- Reflection Writing Activity
• Movie Director Activity- Create a Storyboard with 6 Main Events for Movie
• Making Inferences
• Author’s Craft
• Design a New Book Cover!
• Nonsense Words in The Twits
• 2 Writing Prompts about The Twits
• Simile Hunt
Enjoy! Please visit my store, “Only for You” for other products.
Click the Star to "Follow" me and get notified about my latest products!