This ultimate alphabet center is packed with fun and interactive games to create the ultimate letter learning experience for the letter Aa. Each activity comes with a label for storage, instructions for assembly and usage, plus everything is in color and black and white!
1. Alphabet Poster- Includes fun facts about the letter Aa and a fun facts page.
2. Dot-a-Lot- Students use dot stamps to find upper and lowercase letters.
3. Sort-a-Lot Letters- Students sort upper and lowercase letters along with non letters onto mats.
4. Sort-a-Lot Pictures- Students sort picture cards according to short and long sounds along with non sounds onto mats.
5. Letter Hat and Bracelet- Students can decorate and show their letter knowledge with these easy to assemble wearables.
6. Trace It- Practice tracing upper and lowercase letters on this cute apple themed mat.
7. Color It- Color pictures that begin with the letter Aa.
8. Graph It- Graph pictures and letters that represent the letter Aa.
9. Write It- Choose a picture card and write a story or sentences for the letter Aa.
10. Listen for It- Say the name of each picture, then clip where you hear the Aa sound: beginning, middle, or end.
11. Letter Train- Place the pictures that match the words on the train cars.
12. Word Search- Highlight the words that begin with the letter Aa.
13. Play-Doh Mat- Use play-doh to form the upper and lowercase Aa.
14. Letter Trail Board Game- Find a partner and race to see who can get across the letter trail the fastest.
15. Bonus Center Sign- Place on your wall to direct students to the center.
Try it for free:
Get the rest of the letters!
Follow my store and “Like” my page on Facebook for instant updates on products, promotions, sales, and freebies!
Like My Page!