The Ultimate Exit Ticket a Skills-Based Health Education Resource
End class or a lesson with the Ultimate Exit Ticket! This 10-in-1 resource is a must-have for every middle school classroom across the curriculum. With one exit ticket, you have ten engaging and diverse exit tasks!
Why you'll love it:
- No prep - - Just print and go.
- Can be used in any subject across the curriculum!
- Quick and easy way to assess learning and check thinking.
- Comes with a Google Slides digital version.
- The Ultimate Ticket Exit - 10 different prompts on one sheet! You can assign the task or students can choose their own option.
- Busy teachers looking for meaningful exit tasks.
- Teachers across the curriculum needing to assess student learning and monitor thinking.
- Educators who want engaging closure activities.
Important things to know:
This 10-in-1 exit task is a game changer! It's the only exit ticket you'll need. With ten different and creative exit tasks, you'll keep students engaged and you'll be able to better monitor understanding.
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products: