The Ultimate Kindergarten Preschool Summer Math Activities Free Bonus
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ FLASH DEAL ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ GET THE ULTIMATE MATH AND LITERACY BUNDLE FOR JUST 19! ($200 VALUE)
Grab The Ultimate Math and Literacy Bundle for just $19! You can wait, but the time is running out!
- Your students can practice the alphabet, sight words, CVC words, word family, tracing, math, counting, the frames, and more.
- Low Prep Required. Simply print and go,
- Perfect for centers, homework, morning work, and more.
Read what other teachers have said:
- Kaylen. “This pack was exactly what I was looking for – we are sending packets of work home to students each week. These cover many of the skills I am teaching and are fun and engaging. I wanted to move beyond letters for many of my students who have those down, the sight word pages are perfect!
- Joanne K. “I can’t believe how many pages and worksheets there were for the price! What a great value!! This purchase was perfect for the extra practice I was looking for!”
- Lisa C. “These were fantastic worksheets that I was able to copy and use with students in class. I especially enjoyed the math pages, which worked on counting and number identification”
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
⭐ Math and Literacy Bundle for Preschool (1,000+ pages, one set for each month valued at $60):
- SEPTEMBER: Back to School Worksheets
- OCTOBER: Halloween Worksheets
- NOVEMBER: Thanksgiving Worksheets
- DECEMBER: Christmas Worksheets
- JANUARY: Winter Worksheets
- FEBRUARY: Valentine's Day Worksheets
- MARCH: St Patrick's Day Worksheets
- APRIL: Easter Worksheets
- MAY: Spring Worksheets
⭐•Math and Literacy Bundle for Kindergarten (700+ pages, one set for each month valued at $40):
- September: Back to School / Fall
- October: Halloween
- November: Thanksgiving
- December: Christmas
- January: Winter
- February: Valentine's Day
- March: St Patrick's Day
- April: Easter
- May: Spring
- June: Summer / End of the School Year
⭐Digital Math and Literacy Centers for Kindergarten (8,000 slides, 30 centers for each set - valued at $50)
- September: Back to School / Fall - preview
- October: Halloween - preview
- November: Thanksgiving - preview
- December: Christmas - preview
- January: Winter - preview
- February: Valentine's Day - preview
- March: St Patrick's Day - preview
- April: Easter - preview
- May: Spring - preview
- June: Summer / End of the School Year - preview
⭐ Count the Room BUNDLE (330 pages. 11 themes, students can practice counting using images and ten frames - valued at $20) - preview here
- BONUS 1: Alphabet Practice Worksheets (26 pages)
- BONUS 2: Sight Word Review Worksheets for More Advanced Students (133 pages)
- BONUS 3: Seasonal Directed Drawing with Writing Prompts (160 pages, 40 directed drawing images with 4 writing options)
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
- Your students can easily learn through play using colorful digital centers and fun printables.
- You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect worksheets one click away.
- You have a step-by-step plan for what to teach each month.
- You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
- Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
- Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
- Don't let your students fall behind.
- Practice a wide variety of skills: fine motor skills, pencil control, letter recognition, tracing, letter identification, writing, reading sentences, and more.
I really appreciate you purchasing my teaching resources and I hope you'll enjoy using them in your classroom. If you'd like to receive notifications when I upload new products and freebies please FOLLOW ME HERE. Don't forget, new products are 50% off for 24 hours after they are posted!
Are you looking for PRESCHOOL resources? Check these out:
Christmas Color By Sight Word Pre-Primer
GET IN TOUCH:
- or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions