⭐ FLASH DEAL ⭐FLASH SALE! GET THE ULTIMATE SIGHT WORD FLUENCY BUNDLE FOR JUST 19! ($190 VALUE)
- Your students can practice sight word reading, tracing, writing, identification, building, and more.
- Low Prep Required. Simply print and go.
- Perfect for centers, homework, morning work, and more.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Monica said: “These are excellent pieces to add to our poetry binders that we use for warm-ups before Reader's Workshop. The students highlight the sight words and their confidence grows from being able to independently read the text."
- Tara said: “My students love how simple and easy these poems are. I use them for shared reading and also give them to students so they can read and practice sight words. Easy to print and ready to go!”
- June said: “My students loved doing these in centers! Each week, I'd change out the worksheet to match the new sight words that we learned, and my kids were really engaged with these. It's easy to differentiate for students, too, since you can just pull out different words for different groups of kids. I love this resource!!"
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Sight Word Poems - 194 pages valued at $40
- Sight Word Fluency Sentences - 165 pages valued at $30 with picture support
- Editable Color by Code Bundle - (includes 4 seasons and 19 holidays - valued at $30)
- Sight Word Practice Pages with Sentences - valued at $30)
- Sight Word Worksheets (from PreK to 3rd grade) - valued at $30)
- Secret Sight Word Worksheets (from PreK to 3rd grade) - valued at $30)
SIGHT WORDS INCLUDED:
- Pre-K Sight Words (40 words)
the, funny, see, can, find, my, to, here, little, three, blue, look, run, it, not, yellow, we, make, two, big, and, play, help, one, said, red, I, come,a, away, me, for, in, jump, is, go, where, you, up, down
- Kindergarten Sight Words (52 words)
must, white, but, four, do, who, pretty, into, are, get, be, saw, like, say, he, so, on, was, out, brown, eat, she, please, will, black, what, well, yes, our, too, am, they, that, want, at, there, ride, this, under, ran, came, with, ate,all, now, have, went, no, did, soon, good, new
- First Grade Sight Words (41 words)
again, had, thank, old, from, could, take, him, when, over, let, stop, give, round, how, every, going, once, of, open, walk, as, by, her, may, them, has, his, think, were, ask, an, put, just,after, fly, any, then, some, live, know
- 1st 100 Fry Sight Words (#1-100) a, about, all, am, an, and, are, as, at, be, been, but, by, called, can, come, could, day, did, do, down, each, find, first, for, from, get, go, had, has, have, he, her, him, his, how, I, if, in, into, is, it, its, like, long, look, made, make, many, may, more, my, no, not, now, number, of, on, one, or, other, out, part, people, said, see, she, so, some, than, that, the, their, them, then, there, these, they, this, time, to, two, up, use, was, water, way, we, were, what, when, which, who, will, with, words, would, write, you, your
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU SIGHT WORD FLUENCY BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
- Your students can easily learn through play.
- You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect sight word fluency bundle one click away.
- You have a step-by-step plan for how to teach each sight word from Preschool to 1st Grade.
- You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
- Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
- Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
- Don't let your students fall behind. Once a child learns to recognize and identify words on a sight word list, they will be able to read about 75% of the words in most children's books.
- Practice a wide variety of skills: fine motor skills, pencil control, word recognition, tracing, word identification, writing, reading sentences, and more.
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. The fonts I used are free for personal use. Duplication of this resource for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
I really appreciate you purchasing my teaching resources and I hope you'll enjoy using them in your classroom.
Please FOLLOW ME HERE if you'd like to receive notifications when I upload new products and freebies. Don't forget, new products are 50% off for 48 hours after they are posted!
GET IN TOUCH:
If you have any questions please send me an email at email@example.com .