Welcome teachers and parents! Are you looking for ways to give your child the ultimate space exploration experience! One of the most fascinating subjects that students encounter in education is outer space. If you’re teaching a space unit in school or through homeschool, here are a bundle of great mini-lessons and activities that can enhance your curriculum or theme unit. All 36 activities are geared toward space exploration through multiple intelligences. As teachers and parents, we know that children learn in many different ways. Children are intelligent in many ways too. The mini-lessons and activities in this unit touch each multiple intelligence to ensure that every child will fall in love with space exploration!
Included in this packet:
1. Compose a Letter
2. Write a List
3. Compose a Narrative
4. Compose a Poem
1. Create an Alka-Seltzer Bottle Rocket
2. Impact on Earth
3. Exploring Gravity
4. The Sun’s Light and Moon Phases
1. Become a Space Designer
2. Women in Science Project
3. Saving the Space Program
4. Space Comic Strip
1. How Does Space and Music Come Together?
2. Do the “Space Walk”
3. Space Exploration Presentation
4. Space Playlist
1. What Values Are Necessary for Success?
2. How Do You Feel About Space Exploration?
3. What Is Your Career Plan?
4. What Are Your Life Goals?
1. Astronaut Training Part 1: Space Walk
2. Astronaut Training Part 2: Agility Astro-Course Test
3. Astronaut Training Part 3: Jump Rope
4. Astronaut Training Part 4: Catch and Throw
1. How Much Do You Weigh In Space?
2. Design a Space Game
3. Space Exploration Time Line
4. Design an Experiment
1. Conduct An Interview
2. Create A Science Club
3. Science Forum
4. Be A Teacher
1. We Can Achieve Great Things Through God
2. Follow God’s Steps To Be Victorious
3. Honoring Your Mother and Father
4. Older, Wiser, Happier