READY FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR * Being a caseload manager and special education teacher is a wonderful experience that, unfortunately, includes tons of special education jargon and paperwork that can sometimes become overwhelming. This binder is your key to tidying up your daily caseload, organizing key special education information, and focusing more on your students, rather than the paperwork.
*ALL DATA SHEETS ARE NOW COMPLETELY EDITABLE*
Watch a video preview HERE.
*Video shows a different theme, but content is the same.
*Created, tested, and trialed by a special education teacher for special education teachers.*
What do I get?
• Editable Binder Cover (for you to make it exactly what you want!)
• Editable binder spines in 5 sizes (12 versions in sizes 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3")
• Editable tabs to personalize your binder
• NOW INCLUDES
6 Student IEP binder covers and Dividers (editable)
• Important Acronyms List
• Multidisciplinary Team Contact List
• School Contact List
• Grade Teams Contact Info
• Master Caseload List
• Caseload Snapshot
• Student Profile
• IEP at a Glance / IEP Snapshot
• 1/2 sheet IEP AAG / Snapshot
• Parent Contact Log
• Blank Calendar x3
• IEP Tracking Calendar
• RR Tracking Calendar
• IEP Meeting Checklist (with friendly reminder cards and teacher data forms)
• Transition (with data forms for teachers and students)
• Accommodations Lists (Eng, Math, Writing, General)
• Behavior Data (19 Academic and Behavior Charts)
• Progress Monitoring (4 goal PM data charts)
• IEP Meetings
OVER 100+ FULLY EDITABLE DATA SHEETS
You get tabs / covers for:
• Data Forms
• Student Work Samples
• Goals and Benchmarks
• FBA and BIP
• 504 Meetings
What does editable mean?
• ALL of the data pages are fully editable in PowerPoint. No text boxes, you get it all. OVER 100+ DATA FORMS.
• The editable cover is in PowerPoint format and includes text boxes over a pre-made cover for you to edit each year.
• 31 pages include PNG color backgrounds with completely editable text boxes and tables.
How do I use this in my classroom?
Watch this video
to see how I organize my IEP and student binders. I keep all of the originals included in this resource in one binder. I use this binder as a resource to quickly find what I need.
I also use tabs included in this resource to create a specific, individualized binder for each of my students. I keep all of their IEP information, goals and objectives, data collection, notes from parents, etc. inside. Having separate binders (one with originals, and one for each student) really helps keep me organized. Now I can quickly grab a student's binder and have all of the information I need at any second.
This IEP Binder has a matching Substitute Binder.
You can find it here
The most frequent question I am asked is: "I purchased the wrong theme..." and/or "I would like to switch out my theme this school year...". Due to the nature of your purchase, I am not able to switch out your theme. I, also, do not send resources via email. Please make sure that you are purchasing the theme you want before checking out.
Not the IEP Binder theme for you?!
No worries. You can view the 12+ themes this binder comes in here
All of my IEP Caseload Binders contain the same content, just the themes are different. That means that the fonts, colors, and clip art used are different, but the content provided is the exact same.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!