I am so excited to finally get to share this product. I have spent the better part of the last school year compiling information, research, strategies, and doing trials of different techniques to pull together a calendar of over 200 daily challenges to help teachers become effective and organized in best practices.
Classroom teachers have an ENORMOUS challenge when it comes to remembering all of the best strategies, techniques, research-based practices, etc. and pairing them with the continuous learning that is a part of a career in education. The goal of using this calendar is to complete as many squares as you can each month with the result being a well-rounded, cyclical application of the key elements of an effective educator.
The following elements & strategies are included in each month:
- Technology Tips
- School-to-Home Communication Ideas
- Holiday and Seasonal Suggestions
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Growth Mindset Cues
- Feedback from Peers & Students
- Reflection Opportunities
- Healthy & Happy Teacher Reminders
- Numerous Ideas that Correlate to Classroom Instruction That Works Strategies: Objectives, Similarities & Differences, Feedback, Reinforcement of Effort, Cooperative Learning, Summarizing, Note-Taking, and Nonlinguistic Representations
Also included is a Summarizing Strategies Cheat Sheet with 20 fun and easy to incorporate summary ideas.
All templates are available in color and in a black and white version. The calendar begins July 2018 and goes through June 2019.
Please check out the preview for more information & a FREE trial month!