70 Questions about the Underground Railroad! Slideshow, task cards, and written quizzes are all included!
Topics covered include
• the purpose of the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments.
• the work of the Freedmen’s Bureau
• Jim Crow laws and customs
• Freedmen’s Bureau
• 10 Percent Plan
• Ku Klux Klan
• the Black Codes
• scalawags and carpetbaggers
• tenant farming
Essential questions addressed are
• How did the civil war affect the North and South?
• How did Reconstruction affect the United States after the Civil War?
• How did the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments change life for African- Americans?
• Why are amendments added to the Constitution?
• What is the process for adding amendments to the Constitution?
• How did sharecropping differ from slavery? How were newly freed African-Americans kept from having all their rights?
• How did newly freed slaves support themselves and their families after the Civil War?
Each slide has a standards-based multiple choice question and is suitable for projecting from your computer to facilitate student discussion. It is easily used with student response systems to allow progress monitoring of their learning in this area.
Task cards are designed four per page.
5 multiple-choice quizzes included; each quiz has ten questions, and answer keys are included.
Our products are guaranteed, and your feedback is important to us. If you are satisfied with your purchase, please leave positive comments to let others know how this resource has helped you. We strive for a full A/4-Star rating on every product, and we want you to be very satisfied with your purchase.
If you need us to make improvements, or if you find an error, we request that you contact us directly with your suggestion so that we can provide you a revision. Please help us serve you best by offering us that opportunity if you encounter any problem with your download.
You may contact us by email HERE
or you may leave a question on our TPT store page for a prompt response.
You are certainly welcome to email us, too, with any specific questions or requests you have. Thank you for your patronage.
♥ Get Freebies and Discounts!
Download our freebies. Browse through our items to find just what you need. Become our follower by clicking the green star
next to our store logo.
When you become our follower, you will:
• receive our monthly newsletter with advance information about upcoming sales and products
• receive a free downloadable product designed for our followers EVERY month;
• receive a notice when we upload a new product to our store.
Please let others know how this resource has helped you. Go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, you receive feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. When you’re ready to exchange your credits, go on My TPT
and select TPT Credit Balance.
General Technical Information
for specific tips on printing .pdf files.
Helping you help students is our mission. Classy Colleagues wants to help you exceed your highest professional goals and expectations by providing you with teaching products that make your teaching journey easier and more rewarding.
We are passionate about helping children learn to be the best they can be. Indeed, our interest is in serving. It is our desire that by sharing our ideas, skills, and knowledge with you that we can continue to make a positive difference in the lives of countless individuals.
We do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks in all things.
To God be the glory!
Thank you for visiting our store. We look forward to having you back real soon.