Also included in
- SOMOS is a Proficiency-oriented, Comprehension-based curriculum. The Level 1 curriculum will fill 2 years of daily Spanish classes (50 minute periods) if you teach all lessons. It includes daily lesson plans, student printables, assessments, slideshows, and more! Many units now include interactive d$400.00$517.00Save $117.00
The Unfair Game is about to become the game your students LOVE to hate! The Unfair Game is a great review game to play with two or more teams as an alternative to traditional Jeopardy. Teams do not know how many points they will be awarded for a question until after they answer it, and the point value can be positive or negative.
To view detailed instructions for the game, please visit this blog post that explains both versions of the game: The Unfair Game
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This product includes MANY The Unfair Game templates!
- English language and Spanish language templates
- Templates for two different ways to play the game (different objectives and different rules)
- 12 and 25 question templates
- Multiple styles!
Each template includes easy-to-edit placeholders for your questions and answers. This game works with ANY content area - just add questions and answers! All templates are provided in Google Slides and are compatible with Keynote and Powerpoint.
Complete instructions for editing the templates and for playing the different versions of the game are included. When you download the product, you'll open a PDF that contains a clickable link to a Google Drive folder. Open the file "About The Unfair Game™ - READ THIS FIRST!", and then follow the instructions!
The Unfair Game can be used in any grade level and subject area, although it is not recommended for elementary students (the 'unfair' factor is not fun for them!). Use it to review for assessments (students could answer questions about "Romeo and Juliet" or "The Life Cycle of a Frog") or to practice a skill (each question could be a math problem, a verb to conjugate, etc.).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Purchasing this product allows ONE TEACHER to use this game template. Purchase additional licenses at a reduced cost for any additional teachers within the department or school that wish to use the template. This game template is intended for personal classroom use and may not be distributed, reproduced, or recreated in any way. The Unfair Game templates and game instructions are the intellectual property of The Comprehensible Classroom and may not be distributed, reproduced, or recreated for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
LOOKING FOR MORE EDITABLE ACTIVITIES?
- Editable sub plans for language classes
- Editable stations for language classes
- Editable Jigsaw puzzle
- Editable Unfair Game
- Editable Cataplún or Boum ! game
- Editable Crossword puzzle (FREE)
THE UNFAIR GAME: READY TO PLAY GAMES!