This resource is helpful in teaching students about the United States Constitution. It includes two reading passage, discussion questions, and other activities. This matches Ohio's Learning Standards for Fourth Grade Social Studies.
Check out the preview above!
Included In this Resource:
• The Constitution of the United States Reading Passage, Anticipation Guide, and Comprehension Questions with Answer Keys
• The Three Branches of Government Reading Passage, Anticipation Guide, and Comprehension Questions with Answer Keys
• Vocabulary Cards
• Vocabulary Matching Game
• Three Branches of Government Sort
• Venn Diagrams to Compare State and Federal Government
• Branches of Government Research
• First Amendment Book
This resource matches the following Ohio Learning Standard for Fourth Grade Social Studies.
Ohio’s Learning Standard 19. The U.S. Constitution establishes a system of limited government and protects citizens’ rights; five of these rights are addressed in the First Amendment.
Ohio’s Learning Standard 20. A constitution is a written plan for government. Democratic constitutions provide the framework for government in Ohio and the United States.
Ohio’s Learning Standard 21. The Ohio constitution and the U.S. constitution separate the major responsibilities of government among three branches.
This is part of my Fourth Grade Social Studies Bundle. Check it out for big savings!