This packet includes 26 PDF pages and was created to accompany my United States Constitution video. The video is an introduction to The United States Constitution and is recommended for grades 4th-6th.
You can find the video at: https://youtu.be/4ulHvpfej1I
Pages are as follows:
1. Cover Page. This can be cut and pasted onto red and blue construction paper to make a take home keepsake booklet.
2. Table of Contents
3. United States Map. The original 13 states.
4. Meet the Delegates page 1. Name, facial image and state that each delegate represents.
5. Meet the Delegates page 2.
6. Meet the Delegates page 3.
7. Meet the Delegates page 4.
8. The Preamble fill in the blanks.
9. The Preamble answer sheet.
10. Articles I, II and III The Three Branches of Government cut and paste.
11. Articles I, II and III word bank. Another option to the previous worksheet.
12. Articles I, II and III answer sheet.
13. Article IV States and New States
14. Article V Amendment Process, the Bill of Rights draw a picture to represent each Amendment. Page 1
15. Article V Amendment Process page 2.
16. My Bill of Rights fill in the blank.
17. Article VI Supremacy cut and paste.
18. Article VI answer sheet.
19. Article VII Ratification fill in the blank.
20. Article VII Ratification. Dates listed to give another option to the previous worksheet.
21. Classroom Constitution fill in the blank.
22. Classroom Constitution possible answers.
23. Classroom Constitution blank.
24. United States Flag coloring page.
25. Quill Pen. Cut add a pencil and have your own quill pen to write with. Best to use card stock.
26. Constitution Bookmarks. Cut out and laminate. Attach red, white and blue yarn for a tassel.
Thank you and enjoy :)