This packet includes 19 PDF pages and was created to accompany my United States Constitution video K-3rd. The video is an introduction to The United States Constitution and is recommended for grades K-3rd.
You can find the video at: https://youtu.be/reJJU-AT7vA
Pages are as follows:
1. Cover Page. This can be cut and pasted onto red and blue construction paper to make a take home keepsake booklet.
2. Table of Contents
3. United States Map. The original 13 states.
4. Meet the Delegates page 1. Name, facial image and state that each delegate represents.
5. Meet the Delegates page 2.
6. Meet the Delegates page 3.
7. Meet the Delegates page 4.
8. The Preamble cut and paste.
9. The Preamble answer sheet.
10. The Articles, The Three Branches of Government.
11. The Articles, The Three Branches of Government answer sheet.
12. The Bill of Rights, The first 10 Amendments.
13. My Bill of Rights fill in the blank.
14. Classroom Constitution fill in the blank.
15. Classroom Constitution possible answers.
16. Classroom Constitution blank.
17. United States Flag coloring page.
18. Quill Pen. Cut add a pencil and have your own quill pen to write with. Best to use card stock.
19. Constitution Bookmarks. Cut out and laminate. Attach red, white and blue yarn for a tassel.
Thank you and enjoy :)