This lesson is on the short story "The Veldt " by Ray Bradbury. The file includes the following:
* short answer questions for students to analyze the short story
* a vocabulary worksheet with ten vocab words
* Three writing exercises: a fictional piece, compare and contrast, and persuasive essay
* a story cube about the elements of literature
* a bubble map about vivid language
* a table about figurative language to fill out with specific evidence from the text
Due to copyright restrictions I can't include the text of the story, however, if you contact me, I can direct you to a site with the text.
If you see other lessons in my store that you would like to bundle, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can build a packet to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at email@example.com if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our site at www.ek12schools.com
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.