This set includes nine counting one - to - one correspondence worksheets and activities based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar book by Eric Carle.
You can use the worksheets to help your children practice counting 1 to 10. There are a variety of types of worksheets with different level of difficulty such as:
- Count and write the numbers activity
- Color items to match the numbers
- Match items with numbers and number words
- Complete the sentence from the book by counting the fruits and filling in the missing number (e.g. On Monday, he ate 1 apple, etc.)
- Count items in five frames and ten frames
All the illustrations used in this set are hand drawn by me and are related to the food the caterpillar ate in the book.