Take a week, a few days, or just one day to spend time with Turkey and his 5 Thanksgivings! I have shown this resource as a week long unit, however you may use this resource as it best fits in your classroom.
- Vocabulary Cards for 8 story words: scattered, tattered, perched, splendid, drifting, contest, attention, intently
- 1 Vocabulary Practice Page
- 3 Differentiated Vocabulary Reading Passage with questions
- Vocabulary Boxes (word, definition, picture)
- Vocabulary Memory Match Cards
- Story Question Cards
- 6 Target Skill pages (Story Retell, Story Structure, Character Analysis, Main Idea and Details, Compare and Contrast, Summarizing)
- 1 original Thanksgiving Traditions nonfiction book
- Vocabulary and Comprehension Review Game
- Vocabulary and Comprehension Assessment with Answer Key
- 1 Narrative Writing (Thanksgiving/Family traditions) graphic organizer
- 1 Narrative Writing (Thanksgiving/Family traditions) writing page
- 5 other writing pages (Favorite Food, Favorite Sport, Barnyard Friends, Family & Friends, You're Invited letter)
Earn TPT Credit
Leave feedback to earn TPT credit! Go the Purchases -> Provide Feedback. TPT gives you credits towards future purchases after leaving a comment.
This is a single use license. All rights reserved by the author. Permission to copy for one classroom only. Electronic distribution is limited to classroom or home use only.