The Voice-O-Tron is great for encouraging healthy voice levels. This volume meter freebie is wonderful for teaching volume control and as an adjunct to voice therapy.
Print the Voice-O-Tron out and laminate it for an on the go resource to help kids self regulate their volume. You can reference voice through the Voice-O-Tron numbers (e.g., ”You’re at level 4 - too loud!”), colors (e.g., “You’re voice is at green! Perfect!”), or descriptors (e.g., “Gentle voice please!”).
The Voice-O-Tron is part of my vocal hygiene product, 'Captain Voice and the Noxious Nodule'. For more tips on how to use the Voice-O-Tron and more see the full product here!
Have a good day!
You might also like:
- Captain Voice and the Noxious Nodule: A Vocal Hygiene Comic
- Speech Mechanisms for Voice Clip Art
- Voice and Volume Clip Art (Male)
- Voice and Volume Clip Art (Female)
- Earn free TPT credits: Earn TpT credits you can use towards purchasing more resources by providing feedback. Click on 'My Purchases' and then click on 'Provide Feedback'. I would love to hear your feedback and thoughts!
- Keep up to date on great deals: Follow my store by clicking on the green ★ next to my logo on the right. All my new products are 50% off for 48 hours upon release.