This excellent mini book targets all of those fabulous "who" questions in an interactive way. Students will love discussing which person holds which job while reading this book.
• Cut apart the pages on the thick black line with the exception of the community helpers page – leave that page whole. DO NOT cut on the swirly lines.
• Put the pages together by punching holes or stapling to create a book.
• Attach clear Velcro to each blank box on the earlier pages and each community helper box on this page.
• The page with the people should be the last page of the book. The book should sit on the left side and the pictures should hang out of the book on the right side for easy access to visuals.
• When reading the book, the WH question should be posed, and the student should select the correct community helper to match the job description.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Graphics: Whimsy Clips