· The product is meant to be a fun decoration for your multi-subject classroom, especially for kids who know the Harry Potter books and movies and realize what the phrase is in reference to. (If you don’t know...when Harry Potter goes into the store to get his first wand, the shopkeeper, Mr. Ollivander says, “The wand chooses the wizard.”)
· Subjects included in the collection are art, math, ELA, and science.
· This is an 11x17 version. I recommend printing it in color. Four color posters comprise this collection.
· Most photocopiers can print on 11x17 paper which can be purchased at any office supply store or bought online.
· If you have any questions or concerns on the product, please contact me via e-mail. I stand by my work and will do what I can do make it right.
· I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
· Visit my TPT store at
Check out my other “Wand” subject posters: