Use this resource guide while reading the book "The War with Grandpa" by Robert Kimmel Smith. This book showcases the struggle of how one must adjust to change and how it can be a blessing in the end (the boy wages war against his grandpa who just lost his beloved wife and must move in to boy's home and take over his room- the antics that ensue are hilarious). Reading Level = 4.5 / Guided Reading Level = S
It is full of activities for students and helpful information for teachers, like chapter summaries, important vocabulary and discussion questions.
Buy the book:
The War with Grandpa (Yearling)
See why I love this book:
Why The War with Grandpa is One of my Favorite Books
My All Star Read Alouds
If you like this product, you might also like:
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom Novel Study
Novel Study 101- A How-To Guide
Junebug Book Study
Junebug in Trouble Book Study
Absolutely Almost Novel Study
♥ Did you know
… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback
on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
★ Don't forget to hit "Follow Me"
at the top of the page to keep up-to-date on all new products from Always A Lesson!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WIHTOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases