Have you been trying to incorporate science into reading and writing? Well this product does just that!
Students will learn all about the water cycle using reading, writing, and hands-on activities. Students will apply what they know about non-fiction text & text-features to create their own non-fiction book about the water cycle. The book contains:
• Table of contents
• 2 songs about the water cycle
• Close reading passage
• Vocabulary graphic organizer
• Page where students will create a diagram of the water cycle
• Recording page for water cycle bracelet activity
• Page where students will write a paragraph about the water cycle.
Also included are independent practice pages.
For one week students will transform into scientists! You will engage your 'student scientists' in different activities that will meet their different learning styles.
If you have any questions, please let me know!