The Water Cycle – A Fourth Grade SMARTBoard Introduction is a SMARTBoard 4th grade level instructional presentation
It includes: a SMARTBoard presentation of the text along with three fully interactive slides that are also available in PDF format to print and issue as classwork, homework, or attach/incorporate into an interactive notebook.
The presentation includes:
• Introduction to terminology (evaporation, water vapor, condensation, cloud, freeze, precipitation, water cycle, and melt).
• Explanation of water cycle.
• Types of clouds (Cirrus, Cumulus, Stratus, Cumulonimbus, Altocumulus, and Cirrocumulus).
• Other forms of precipitation (sleet, snow, and hail).
The interactive/review slides and printables:
• Activity one has students identifying and matching water cycle terms and pictures.
• Activity two has students identifying the six cloud types in a matching activity.
• Activity three has students labeling the parts of the water cycle.