Also included in
- These science graphic organizers include a range of earth and space science topics including weather, minerals, plate tectonics, motion of the planets, moon phases, earth's atmosphere, and more!What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current reso$49.99$64.44Save $14.45
- These science graphic organizers include a range of topics from life science, physical science, earth & space science, chemistry, and general science.What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resources in the bundle, any updates to the$259.99$358.82Save $98.83
- Save over 30% on this bundle of fun activities that will aid students in identifying, defining, and illustrating condensation, precipitation, evaporation, transpiration, surface runoff, sublimation, infiltration, and accumulation.With what standard do these resources align?This resource will aid stu$11.99$18.27Save $6.28
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school earth science resources, you came to the right place! This bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching earth science a breeze. I have also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What does a growin$89.99$127.66Save $37.67
This science graphic organizer will aid students in identifying, defining, and illustrating condensation, precipitation, evaporation, transpiration, surface runoff, sublimation, infiltration, and accumulation.
With what standard does this resource align?
This resource will aid students in moving towards mastery of the Next Generation Science Standards NGSS-ESS2-4.
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual aid that will increase student concept retention, focus, creativity, and engagement. Students will gain experience in synthesizing information and creating their own tangible connections in their notes.
What do I have to do?
These doodle notes are no prep! Print which version of the doodle notes is most appropriate for your students (easy differentiation!) and use my provided notes or your own.
How do I use doodle notes?
• Teacher led note taking
• Student led note taking
• Independent research or homework
What is included?
⭐ 1 Fill-in-the-blank-version
⭐ 1 Blank doodle note for using your own notes
⭐ 1 Completed example of the doodle note
⭐ 9 PowerPoint slides to accompany the fill-in-the-blank notes
⭐ Student quiz with teacher key
Want even more Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on all my doodle notes with my Science Doodle Notes Growing Bundle
Connect with me
My Blog: www.themorehousemagic.com
Facebook: The Morehouse Magic
"Doodle Notes" is a trademarked term. Used with permission. Please visit www.doodlenotes.org for more information.