This lesson pack contains 4 resources to teach, reinforce, and assess student knowledge of the water cycle. These resources can be used with science interactive notebooks or not if you don't use them. They can be used in many different ways!
- A warm up to get the kids thinking about what they know about the water cycle. This is a great way to get ideas flowing & give you an idea of what the kids already know.
- Condensation, Evaporation, Precipitation Foldable: Students will create a foldable to include descriptions & examples of each. I have included a foldable with graphics & one without (if you want students to draw their own). I also included a 4-corner foldable that includes Transpiration!
- The Water Cycle cut, paste, & label activity that could be used to reinforce, as a center activity, or as homework.
- A quiz assessing student knowledge of the water cycle.
- Teacher 'Suggestions for Use' section with answer keys and content suggestions.