PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This book unit contains graphic organizers for an interactive notebook and hands on activities covering vocabulary, comprehension, constructed response writing, and skill practice to use with the book The Watsons go to Birmingham - 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis.
Please check out the detailed preview of this unit.
This packet includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (32 Words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet
• Vocabulary Test
Comprehension and Writing
15 Comprehension Checks consisting of Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blanks, and Short Answer (One for Each Chapter)
20 Constructed Writing Questions/Alignment to the Common Core State Standards
Skill Practice/ Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
• Sentence Problems Organizer
• Expanding Sentences using Adjectives/Adverbs and Adjective/Adverb Clauses Organizers
• Expanding Sentences using Prepositions Organizer
• Expanding Sentences using Appositives Organizer
• Sentences to Expand Cards
• Figurative Language
• Graffiti Notes –Ways to Combine and Reasons to Combine Sentences
• Graffiti Notes - Conjunctions
• Sentences to Combine Cards
• Run-on Sentences Organizers
• Run-on Sentences Cards
• Varying Sentences Organizer
• Civil Rights Research Questions
• Civil Rights Research
• Write Paragraphs to Answer Civil Rights Question
• Proofread and Rewrite Answers to Civil Rights Question into Booklets
¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.