- Save yourself a ton of time and always have something on hand to quickly engage your class with this mega word search bundle. You will find included many of the most popular grade school level books and we will be adding more to the bundle as they are created. Each one of the puzzles features a c$47.50$19.20Save $28.30
Your students will enjoy looking for all of the vocabulary words and character names from the novel The Watsons Go To Birmingham - 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis in this puzzle activity worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 23 hidden vocabulary words are: Alabama, Birmingham, Bomb, Buphead, Byron, Church, Civil Rights, Clark Elementary, Collier's Landing, Dad, Dove, Drown, Flint, Grandma Sands, Guilt, Joey, Kenny, Larry Dunn, Lipless, Michigan, Momma, Rufus, Wool Pooh
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
literary puzzle, The Watsons Go to Birmingham novel study supplement