Your students will enjoy looking for all of the vocabulary words and character names from the novel The Watsons Go To Birmingham - 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 23 hidden vocabulary words are: Alabama, Birmingham, Bomb, Buphead, Byron, Church, Civil Rights, Clark Elementary, Collier's Landing, Dad, Dove, Drown, Flint, Grandma Sands, Guilt, Joey, Kenny, Larry Dunn, Lipless, Michigan, Momma, Rufus, Wool Pooh
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Bud, Not Buddy Word Search
• Wonder Word Search Puzzle
• Where the Red Fern Grows Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥