This bundle includes all my worksheets, handouts and other teaching materials to teach the iconic novel The Wave by Morton Rhue / Todd Strasser. The bundle includes:
- Pre-Reading Activity (thought-provoking, contextualized worksheet)
- Context Handout / Newspaper Article: Freedom of Speech & Political Correctness
- Reading Log & Chapter-by-Chapter Comprehension Questions (all chapters)
- NEW! - Detailed, COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER KEY + TEACHER'S GUIDE for every chapter and all the questions!
- The Stanley Milgram Experiment Explained
- Context Worksheet: Analysing Propaganda, Manipulation and the Power of Language
- Context Worksheet: The Rise of Fascism & Nazism
- Context & Background Worksheet (Ron Jones Looks Back at his ‘3rd Wave’ Experiment)
- Context Worksheet: The Holocaust and the "Final Solution".
- Close Reading & Important Passages Analysis Worksheets (ALL CHAPTERS!)
- Final Assessment Essay Questions & Grading Rubric etc.
- While-Reading & Final Novel Quiz for differentiated instruction (CEFR B1-B2)
The worksheets and handouts are also available SEPARATELY, of course, but you’ll save 50% on the individual price by purchasing this bundle!