This is a packet to go along with the book The Way I feel by Janan Cain. It would be great to use to teach emotions. I have included my teaching emotions product with this packet. The packet includes comprehension questions and sight words. Please view my preview to see all activities. All activities are hassle free and just need to be cut and laminated (if desired).
I use this as one of my 15 minute morning centers with students that have special needs. We use the same book for one week and rotate the activities. These can easily be done as literacy centers in general education lower elementary rooms (k-2).
- Activity Explanation
- Comprehension Questions (12 questions)
- Sight Words (Two Levels with 6 cards each)
- Sight Word Puzzles (Two Levels)
- Sight Word Memory Game (Two Levels)
- Two Writing/Drawing Prompts
- Summarizing Worksheet
- Making Connections Cards (6 questions)
- Teaching Emotions: Memory Game and Worksheets on individual emotions (3.00 product included)
- Comprehension Game: Putting it all together