The Westing Game is a murder mystery like no other. This wonderfully crafted novel by Ellen Raskin is a fascinating read for upper elementary and middle school students!
This 170-page unit is jam-packed with everything you need to teach the novel, whether you're doing it as a whole-class, a small group (i.e. reading groups or literature circles), or as an individual project. It includes many activities that serve as comprehension tools and valuable practice determining different story elements.
- helpful hints to ensure that you make the most of this resource
- notes on all the chapters and characters for your reference
- multiple questions for every chapter to check student comprehension Answer key included!
- five vocabulary words for each chapter Answer key included!
•Student Case File
- help students track the information in the novel by turning them into real detectives!
•Teaching Reference Pages
- extra activities to bring this novel to life in your classroom!
Interested in more novel studies? Check them out here