This Digital Notebook is designed to accompany a novel study of The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin. The Notebook is perfect for the 1:1 Classroom or any classrooms that have access to devices in the classroom. If necessary, once you open the document, you can print the pages to deliver to any student (or class) that would be better suited with a paper version of this notebook. This is a Google Slides Presentation that doubles as a digital notebook for students. The advantage of having this notebook delivered in Google Slides is that students can always see all of the slides on the left hand side of their screen to make "flipping pages" easy.
In this notebook you will find:
1. Timeline and Due Dates for all tasks. The included sample timeline is only a suggestion, you will be able to edit as soon as you "Make a Copy" of "The Westing Game-My Detective Notebook."
2. Essential Questions and Critical Themes
3. Word Detective Chart
4. Character/Pairings Analysis Chart
5. Comprehension Questions for Chapters 1-5
6. Comprehension Questions for Chapters 6-10
7. Comprehension Questions for Chapters 11-15
8. Comprehension Questions for Chapters 16-24
9. Comprehension Questions for Chapters 25-30
10. The entire notebook is 12 pages.
This Digital Notebook can be delivered to your students in many different ways. I prefer to share digital assignments via Google Classroom. Please check out the following websites to learn more about G Suite for Education and Google Classroom. These tools have revolutionized they way I share information with my students.
G Suite for Education