The Westing Game is a delightful novel that all ages can enjoy, and this novel study is designed to help your students think critically and creatively after reading the book. This novel study includes:
1.Reading Guides with vocabulary and literary devices. Keys included.
2. A character worksheet with key.
3. 3 other character-related charts
4. Plot graph
5. Writing activity with a rubric
6. Vocabulary-related short story with grading rubric.
7. Group Project with grading rubric.
8. Test with key
The Westing Game Novel Study
by Dena Lopez
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
Inconceivable! A Unit on The Princess Bride
Where the Red Fern Grows Supplements
And Then There Were None: A Unit on Agatha Christie's Novel
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Unit
A Wrinkle in Time Unit
The Lord of the Flies Test
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.