Teach the Westing Game using a classroom-proven note-taking method! Students will take careful, thorough notes without being overwhelmed by the 16 main characters and will demonstrate their understanding through a final character development essay.
Included in this Unit
• 3 multiple choice quizzes with answer key
• Detective’s Notebook—printable pages for student notes on each of the sixteen heirs
• grading slips & suggested schedule for detective notebook sharing
• requirements, brainstorming page, & rubric for final character development essay
• sample essay on Dr. Denton Deere (for teaching thesis and format)
• optional enrichment mini-lesson on omniscient point-of-view