The Whipping Boy book study-Common Core aligned for grades 3,4,5.
Included in this book study:
*3,2,1 + Vocabulary sheet to use during reading.
* Character traits sheets for students to find evidence in the text
* An extended response prompt that has students discussing how the character changed over time.
* A point of view organizer where student can determine their own point of view of the topic and write about the point of view that the main characters have on this topic.
* An organizer where students pick an important event in the story, illlustrate it and write about it.
* Compare and contrasting characters
* Students rewrite story from a different point of view
* Theme organizer, where students provide evidence.
* Compare/contrast this story with another.
* A chart which shows which Common Core Standards are addressed in these activities.
Don't forget to rate this product and get your TPT credits. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
If you like this activity, rate it and follow my store to recieve notification of sales and new products. Thanks!