The Wild Toboggan Ride is a Day Long Unit based on the story The Wild Toboggan Ride by Suzan Reid. It includes easy to copy pages that can be used as a day long literacy study or for quick emergency substitute plans. The unit includes pages for Reading, Writing, Math and Social Studies.
1. Toboggan Craft-all black lines needed to copy onto construction paper, cut out and glue together. 2 sizes are included (larger to take home or smaller for bulletin board display).
2. Writing page to use with toboggan craft.
3. Snow Fact and Opinion
4. ABC Order with characters from the book.
5. Label the Toboggan Rider page.
6. Sequencing of characters as they appeared in the story.
7. Matching community helpers and their service.
8. Math-using a 120 chart to find 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, and 10
9. Group Math graphing activity.
10. Snow adjectives anchor chart sample.
11. Boot page to write snow adjectives
12. Sweater page-use to name the types of warm clothes worn in
the winter or make an "ugly sweater" drawing.
Please use the preview to see samples of the pages. Please ask any and all questions before buying.