This is a simple activity booklet that can be sent home as an optional activity during the winter break to keep your kiddos brains strong!
I send these home as an optional activity for the kids on the last day of school before winter break with their Christmas gift (most often a book). I include some skills that are a review of what we have covered in Term 1 in Kindergarten. If they choose to complete the activities and they bring it back the first week of school, I give them a small prize for their hard work :)
Pick and print the pages you want your kids to complete, print them, copy them double-sided, cut in half and staple! Easy to prep and differentiate for the different abilities in your class!
The pages included are:
- Parent Letter
- READING: Colour a mug each time/day you read a book (10 mugs) + comprehension questions
- WRITING: Uppercase letter printing practice
- WRITING: Lowercase letter printing practice
- WRITING: Hearing and recording sounds you hear (CVC words) for cat, bug and fox / Complete the sentence using a CVC word you stretch out above "I see a _________."
- WRITING: Draw and write about something you did over the winter break (a picture + lines page and an all lines page with or without a writing checklist)
- MATH: Ordinal Numbers - Colour the buttons to match the sentences
- MATH: Read & Trace the 2D Shapes / Trace the numbers 1-10
- MATH: Creating Sets: Draw dots in the ten-frame to match the number
+ an EDITABLE version of the parent letter (please download KG Primary Penmanship
font if you would like the same look as the rest of the booklet).
BOTH American & Canadian spelling for colour/color and favourite/favorite!
Please see the preview for a more detailed look of what is included!
See this product in action on my blog by clicking here
• Sneezy the Snowman Activity Book
• My Book of Christmas Words
• Rudolph! Rudolph! An Interactive Christmas Poem
Looking for more? Take a little time to EXPLORE!
♦ BEST SELLING Editable Teaching Portfolio