Who does not dream of finding a wish tree that could make all dreams come true? In this marvelous read-aloud brave Charles sets forth to actually find a tree and make a wish. On his journey with his friend Boggan he discovers that helping friends is one way to make your own wishes come true. Perfect for winter time or Christmas reading session, this book companion is packed with fun activities that help young learners developer reading and writing skills.
The Book Companion includes 15 pages:
- Filling out the story map and the "story tree"
- Summarizing the story with SWBST chart
- Comprehension questions
- Sequencing events in the story
- Reading response
- Matching characters to their description
- Filling in the blanks in the sentences with suitable words to
- describe the characters in the story
- retell the story
- Describing your own wishes
- Writing a letter to a friend to recommend reading the book
- Describing your favorite forest animal
- Sorting summer and winter items
- Sorting words describing movement
- Unscrambling the sentences
- Word search puzzle
Answer Keys included for the word search activity. You know exactly what you are buying! Click preview to see a preview of all pages!
If you have any questions, check thumbnails and preview or ask me in Questions And Answers or on my e-mail email@example.com
- If you enjoyed using this product, you are welcome to leave feedback and make credits you can redeem to save money on further purchases. I would love to hear from you!
- If you are interested in more reading literature resources or would like to stay updated about the new products, sales and freebies, click the "Follow" button with the green star under the store logo.
- Thank you for interest in this product and happy teaching!