A novel study for The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches by Alice Low. 13 pages of student work, plus an answer key! This novel study divides The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches into two sections for study - Ch 1-2, 3-5.
Includes the following:
• The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches novel study title page for students
• Before reading The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches worksheet
• Author research worksheet
• Character chart
• Dictionary Look-up sheets - one for each section
• Vocabulary Study sheets - one for each section
• Understanding the Story comprehension worksheets - one for each section
• Chapter Summary worksheets - one for each section
• Time for a Test! assessment (includes multiple choice, short answer and long answer questions)
• Answer key - 5 pages (for the Vocabulary Study, Understanding the Story, and test pages)
• Outline of Common Core standards met for grades 2 - 4
This is one of our 'junior' novel studies. It follows the same format as most our other novel studies, but with a few small formatting and content changes.
Aligned to common core - RL2.1, RL 2.3, RL2.5, RL2.6, RL2.7, L2.1, L2.2, L2.4, L2.5, L2.6, RL3.1, RL3.3, RL3.4, RL3.5, RL3.6, L3.1, L3.4, L3.5, RL4.1, RL4.2, RL4.3, RL4.4, L4.4, L4.5
© The Book Umbrella